Recently, our team had a great and exhausted photoshoot in Dalat. Fortunately, the groom and the bride are both my close friends so I decided to go a little bit “crazy” this time by having a full-day shoot. We started at 3am and ended at 6.30pm, what a day but we were having fun 🔥.
We spent the whole first day to scout some locations we all love. We came up with The Lonely Tree, pine forest, Camly Church, Dalat city center, Dalat Milk farm and last but not least, tea farm.
As I want to catch the early sunlight, the bride had to wake up at 3am for make-up although she had stayed up very late the night before to have the flower bouquet done.
Dalat was rainy and super cloudy in the morning and in the afternoon, which means no nice - golden - romantic sunlight BUT it doesnt mean we have no amazing images. Check out the photos below.
For destination pre wedding photoshoots like this, it would be helpful if you:
- List down some locations before the shoot, scout and even work with a fixer if the locations are difficult to reach.
- Have a talk to the couple, ask them if they are willing to travel, climb and go crazy with you.
- Bring along some snacks, breads, light meals and coffee for the couple and your team if the shoot starts very early.
- Having fun, make the couple relax and laugh. It’s good for your photos though.
- Plan sometime so the team can rest before the afternoon session. Make sure the bride have enough sleep.
Location | Da Lat, Vietnam.
Couple | Ven and Kat
Photography by Anh N.
Drone Specialist and Videography by Vu Anh Le
Khanh Vy MUA, Thao Le assistant.